Wacoku A+ hammassuojat
JR – junior size (up to 10-11years)
SR – senior size (from 11years, grown up size)
-for martial arts, combat sports, ball games and etc.
-not suitable with braces
- CE standard mark
- boil the water and let the water stand for 45seconds, then place the mouth guard in the water for 90seconds. Do not exceed heating time.
- carefully remove mouth guard from hot water with slotted spoon
- cool mouth guard undertap water for one second, only to reduce the guards temperature to a comfortable level
- carefully place the mouth guard around all upper teeth. Bite down firmly into mouth guard, suck in strongly and then use fingers to press edges of mouth guard into the teeth and gum line through the lips and cheeks (continue for 20 seconds).
- remove mouth guard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds . Try if the mouth guard is comfortable and test for a good firm fit.
- You can repeat the steps 1 – 5 if the fit id not accurate (please note that 1-2 times is ok to repeat the fitting process. From the third time the mouth guard will not take the right fit for you).